PMA Long Course 141 Details
PMA Long Course 141 registration will open on 10th October until 13th November. Applications for PMA long Course 141 are invited from all over Pakistan. Eligible candidates (See Eligibility Criteria below) can apply for Long Course. Intending individuals will go through a fine selection procedure that comprises of preliminary tests, ISSB tests, Interviews and final merit list selection. For PMA Long Course 141 Online Registration, you can visit the website https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/
Eligibility Criteria for PMA Long Course 141
- Age Limit:
(1) Intermediate or Equivalent – 17-22 Years Relaxable for three months
both in upper and lower age limit
(2) Graduates (2 years graduation)
and Serving PN / PAF Personnel – 17-23 Years
(3) Graduates with 4 years graduation
programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA) – 17-24 Years –
(4) Serving Army Soldiers – 17-25 Years –
- Martial Status:
Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height- 5′- 4″ (162.5cm)
- Weight – As per the Body Mass Index
- Marks – FA / FSc
- Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
- Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course
2.Relaxation of Marks –
- FA / FSc. 55 % marks for the candidates from the specified area with domicile. Area incl Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran)of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in same areas.
3. Serving Army Soldiers.
- 50 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
4. Hope Certificate.
- Candidates who have passed Part-1 of Intermediate Examination with minimum 60% marks and appeared / are appearing in Part-II/Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by the Head of the institutions.
5. Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate.
- Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc MUST get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.